Monday, August 11, 2003

The start of another week, hopefully not lousy, but then its not really up to me.

The Laughing Gas front is a little slow this week not moving further than last week. In fact I haven't written anything in a week. Bloody hell! what have I been doing then? Not a great deal.

One Man & His Axe
The second sketchbook film to follow Grimm has been written. It is a love story concerning two serial killers, one male and one female. It is a story of how they meet and how they fall in love with each other. It's very fucked up to say the least. Currently I am set to photograph it as I did with Grimm and Dan Gitsham, whom I have the misfortune sometimes to live with. I say sometimes because he can be a good guy, but then, well, I guess he can be the exact opposite. Anyway, a website should follow for sketchbook pictures soon which will have all the information you could possibly want.

CURRENT MOOD: Passively bored and still slightly annoyed
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: 'For me this is Heaven' by Jimmy Eat World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home