Sunday, May 21, 2006

Episode Guide Part 2: Titles

This is very very brief update, I did promise a big ass one, but as no one fucking reads this then who gives a shit and whats the point of apologising. Anyway, as you may or may not know, i change my mind a lot and always have to write stuff down, so this again, represents me writing down ideas. these ideas probably don't mean jack shit to you, but it gives a little insight and kinda helps me and makes me feel all important having them published on the web. There i have said it! This blog is designed to make me feel slightly self important. Fuck you all!

Season One:
101: Pilot
102: The Broken (keeping this, as i like it a lot)
103: Salt (Was originally called The Missing, but this new title represents a new direction i am taking things in, i think it is a very cool one too.)
104: The Real Jack Burton (Again, keeping this, story has slightly changed)
105: Mary
106: tbc
107: tbc
108: The End of the World as We Know it (just a working title, but still sorting out proper structure for the show, which is fucking hard to put into words, i can see where this thing is going, but i can't sit and write the who show out, plot point for plot point. It hurts me head!)

Toodles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home