Friday, July 07, 2006

'Those Words In That Book... They're just words!'

Been ten thousand days since my last post, got caught up in life and work I guess. Lot of stuff has gone on recently and stinking work has fucked me off no end with stupidity and arse holeness (if that isn't a word, i am really not in the mood for giving two shits).Hopefully i am going to update a little more regularly from now on, but Stubbs the Zombie on Xbox has kept me busy and watching season 2 of twin peaks, and the first season of Oz and the second season of Lost and Veronica Mars and the fifth season of Angel... jesus i watch a lot of TV. Good Tv though.

Anyway, good news came my way a couple of weeks ago and that is....

NOWHERE LAND IS UNDER CONSIDERATION BY AN AGENCY!!!

That is about as excited as i am going to allow myself.

Anyway, episode two is almost complete and i have been hard at work on the first season or whole series depending on what happens (if anything). So structure has changed again and for the better and episode titles have changed. I decided to try something different with the episodes rather than one word things. Anyway, will have some more episode news soon if anyone cares, but here is the run down of the episodes up to episode seven, still thinking of eight at the moment, still trying to work out how it all ends.

101: pilot episode
102: 'I Think My Mind Must Be Broken'
103: 'You Are Who You Are, And Who You Are Is Ok'
104: 'My God Is Full Of Stars... Or Is That Lies?'
105: 'Those Words In That Book... They're Just Words'
106: 'Reflections In The Dark'
107: 'The Old Man At The End Of The Park'
108: To be considered (season/series finale)

Thats it, check out me links, they is interesting, you got all sorts there, comics, spoilers, friends exploring europe and graphic designer. Something for everyone me thinks.
Bendis rules!!!

Namaste!

CURRENTLY WATCHING: Lost and Veronica Mars rule!
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Subtle 'Wishingbone', Idiotpilot
CURRENTLY READING: 52, USM, Eternals, Daredevil baby!!, New Avengers, Batman
CURRENT MOOD: Rantified!

2 Comments:

Blogger the travellers said...

Wow! Under consideration!! But we can't get too excited... But woo!!! Reallz pleased for zou (if zou read our blog, zou will know whz there are zs all over the place)

Hope zoure doing ok Mister, miss zou lots, sending our love all the waz from Hungarz, babz!!!

From the friends in Europe xxx

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, cheers for linking to me, I’ll do the same on my next update (this week fingers crossed) but I am stupid busy with the new job, its going well though, and check this out in my studio I have remote air con! That = cool!

I’m sure life in the 'Zone' is just gay at the moment coz I’m not there and your missing me! ahh well. They found any one to replace me yet? I’m sure they wouldn’t be up to my calibre any way... :P

Any way hope that this company does more than conceder your script. I'll catch ya later. I might even pop in and see ya all some time soon...

cheers

ricky rick ricardo....

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home