Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lift Your Skinny Wrists Like Antennas To Heaven!

Nowhere Land episode one, or the pilot is now finished - - well this draft is finished anyway. And guess what? I like it, i like it a lot! Yeah i know i have said that a hell of lot when it comes to the shit i write, but i think i might actually mean it which is a cool thing, cos now i can properly block out this first season, maybe make notes or start episode two and move on to restructing and rewriting DARKNESS RISING. Yeah baby!

Anyway, just quick update really to update on the progress of this journey and to post up the new episode titles, yeah i know more new episode titles... basically the thing with episode names is that it makes me feel like there is a working structure to the show, they make me feel like i have a backbone for it and something to work with, they probably mean fuck all to anyone who reads it, but i stems back to my time on the x files... Basically i am obsessed with the x files, could tell you absolutley anything about it, don't believe me, fucking try me hotshot... anyway, i used to go online and find out new episode names before the new season had aired and then obsessively record and write them on anything that i could write on. episode names were great, finding out the name of the new season opener was so exciting, seeing it written down gave me such a buzz and i guess that has kinda stuck with me. so humour me. I will also get back to the episode guide thing at some point to.

NoWhErE LaNd
SEASON ONE

101 Pilot
102 'I am Not a Number'
103 'My God Is Full Of Stars - - Or Is That Lies'
104 'Those Words In That Book - - They're Just Words'
105 'In To The Woods'
106 'I Am God'

So shortened it now to six episodes, i feel it makes more sense that trying to stretch out the story with fillers, the main story and who it affects matter, there will be no monster of the week things, if you catch my drift dude!!

Namaste!

CURRENT MOOD: Tranquil
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Godspeed You Black Emperor 'Lift your skinny wrist like antennas to heaven!
CURRENTLY WATCHING: Ok someone has my Lost season 2 boxset DONT THEY!! Twin Peaks 2, Veronica Mars 2, Millennium 1, X Files 7, Batman Beyond 2
CURRENTLY READING: Sleeper season 2, 52, Batman, Girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home