Thursday, October 19, 2006

Being Frakkin Sick Sucks Ass

Yep, one of my more interesting titles. But it is what it is yo!

I am ill, and basically that means i can;t concentrate on one thing for too long without spewing. Which is not good. I cn;t fucking write basically and my head, aside from spinning from sickness, is over flowing with episode 2 of Nowhere Land. Which also means Darkness Rising is on the back burner once again. Nowhere Land is kinda more important at the moment.

So episode 2 is not being written but fucking wants to be and i really need to get my arse in gear and get the pilot sent off, but i have no fucking ink for the printer which sucks major balls!!! Need to get ink and then print! It will be done.

Put some pictures on Laughing Gas Two from the olden days of me Dan and the gang. Check it!

Namasate.

CURRENT MOOD: Bored
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Lift to Experience
CURRENTLY WATCHING: The 4400 3, X Files 6, Alias 1, Brotherhood 1, The Unit 1, Extras 2
CURRENTLY READING: DMZ, Y The Last Man, 52, Eternals, Ultimate Power and POWERS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home