Thursday, August 14, 2003

Today is so far so good. Been writing which always seems to make the day far brighter than it should do. I think that if I don't get a release creatively I feel like I will explode. That is not to say that by simply writing has cleared my mind of the frustrations that engulf my life. Nope. I still feel shit, just found an outlet for it. Not that I wrote to much today. Did about five pages of the novel which is working for me really well. And did some work on possible TV show of the future Darkness Rising.

For those that have ever followed the show and are interested I will eventually be attempting to get the website back up and running. But here is where I am with thr show at the moment. It is in its third season and up to episode six I think.

Emanations
RADICAL MOVEMENTS AND REVELATIONS. John has had his fate explained to him and he doesn't like it. It continues to mess with his head and has decided, at the urge of Laura to vist a therapist. Peter has been altered to the slayings of Trust members which include a former friend of his and he tries to make contact with Jennifer, an elusive Trust member who tried to bring it down when she discovered Omega had taken over. Meanwhile VCD member and boss of Omega is approached by a millionair businessman who is interested in the Omega's plans and most notably Sarah Redmond who is now with child.

There will be two episodes to follow that will end this third season. Hopefully a website will follow, most likely attached to the sketchbook website.

Had my telephone interview with PC world. Went well, went well enough that I have an instore interview on bloody sunday. Oh fudge. I don't want this, but hey I need it.

CURRENT MOOD: positive for now
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: 'Lucky Denver Mint' by Jimmy Eat World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home